Explore Our Diverse Array Of Work
It’s our mission in life to make you look good. Our process is to listen, think, listen some more and then do. We come up with ideas and executions that turns heads, excite the public about your brand and impact your bottom line.
With 500 of Japan’s favorite breath mints, SET demonstrated how QR codes can come off the page and be a part of memorable engagement exercises.
- Visually appealing and also fully functional
- Broke new ground on the potential of QR codes
- One of the most well-known “built codes”
TIME magazine was looking for codes that wouldnʼt create too much confusion for the less tech-savvy consumers, but would be instantly recognizable as “TIME codes”. SET was there to deliver.
- 6 unique codes linking to TIME content
- QR codes that related to linked content
- Increased viewership as a result
For the launch of the hip beverage vitaminwater, Glaceau were looking for fresh ideas to create buzz. SET was there to spark an experiential campaign that would end up worldwide
- Increased brand exposure
- Over 1000 photoshoots
- Used in 20 markets around the world
SET partnered with the infamous designer Murakami to create this original QR design for Louis Vuitton.
- Huge consumer reaction
- Became an icon of Louis Vuitton
- Created buzz for designer QR codes
SET created an internal campaign to promote awareness for HSBC’s new slogan HSBC Helps You Unlock The World’s Potential.
- Increased Employee Awareness
- Captivating Animated QR Codes
- Mobile Microsite